New Hampshire Business Listings

page 1 of 4 < Previous | Next >


Southern NH Septic Service Business

$449,000

File #221011

Septic_Truck_56387908_s.jpg

This well-established and profitable company has been in operation for over three decades providing environmentally responsible septic pumping, cleaning and hauling service to residential and commercial customers in Southern New Hampshire. The primary service area includes seven towns in a 25 mile radius. The business has an excellent reputation for professional service and has a well maintained fleet of vehicles. This is a low overhead operation ideally suited to an owner operator or a similar business in the industry. Included in the sale are the business name, phone number, pumping/hauling vehicles, equipment (tank locator, hoses etc.) valued at $200,000, supplies (fittings/valves etc.) valued at $10,000, training/consulting period, customer/vendor/operating data information, and non-compete agreement, all offered at a purchase price of $449,000.

   

High-end Custom Gutter Design, Fabrication, and Installation Business

$950,000

File #221010

220010_Radius_600x400.jpg

This is a custom gutter company providing premium high-quality design, fabrication, and installations in affluent areas where quality work is rewarded by word-of-mouth recommendations to new customers. The current owner has developed a very successful, professional practice focused on value conscious high-end customers. Approximately 60% of the work comes directly from homeowners and the other 40% is sub-contracted from custom builders. Business has grown rapidly during the last three years because of their outstanding reputation in the area. They are scheduling work into the spring of 2022 and the owners anticipated potential supply chain interruptions and have the inventory on hand to complete all jobs. Referrals from builders, architects, contractors, and homeowners are the primary sources for new projects. Currently the equipment and inventory are located on the seller’s property so will need to be moved to another storage location after the sale. The business assets are offered for $950,000.  Price includes equipment, the company name and logos and websites, phone numbers, and customer and supplier records and most importantly training by the sellers regarding the design, pricing, production, and their other profitable business practices.

   

Established Roofing Company with High Margins- Southwest NHstablished Roofing Company with High Margins

$535,000

File #221009

Roofer_26132593_600x400.jpg

This is an outstanding opportunity to own a very successful roofing company. This well-established company is known for its excellent reputation and quality of work. It is a company where its customers are its biggest source of referrals. Despite the effects of the Covid-19 on the marketplace, income during the past two years has still averaged over $660,000, producing discretionary earnings to the owner of $165,000 for 2020. Sales in 2021 are projected to come in at $1 million. Demand for their services is strong. The business serves residential and commercial customers and has long standing relationships with exclusive contracts with multiple commercial properties. The business and real estate including $100,000 worth of furniture, fixtures, equipment and vehicles, $30,000 worth of supplies and inventory, training by the owner to the new owner or owners, good will, non-compete agreement are all offered at $535,000. The offering price is allocated at $200,000 for the value of the real estate and $335,000 toward the value of the business and its assets.

   

Poster Business Inventory

$219,000

File #221008

Poster_sheet_600x400.jpg

America’s oldest (1971-2021) poster wholesale company is closing its doors and selling off 50 years of classic poster designs. Approximately 100,000 pieces are available 80,000 are rolled and labelled, ready for re-sale. The remaining approximately 20,000 are flat. Rolling machines are included in the sale.  There are educational and pop culture titles.

The educational titles include space, science, Einstein, art, nature, dinosaur, wildlife, aquatic, and military. These designs sell great in museums, zoos, and aquariums.  The pop culture titles include music groups, movie posters, pin-ups and humor. These designs sell great in record stores, college bookstores, comic shops and to online dealers. Some of these available titles go all the way back to the 1970s (and yes there are a few original Farah Fawcett designs in the mix!)

These older classic titles bring a strong return for internet dealers. The pop culture titles comprise about 40% of the inventory, while the educational titles the remaining 60%. The average selling price has been $3.50 each.

Offered for $219,000 for inventory and seller orientation, introductions to buyers and contacts, rolling machines, merchandisers, display racks, promotional material and storage shelves and racks.  Inventory must be moved.

   

Profitable Appliance Sales and Service Business

$195,000

File #221007

refrigerator-alex-qian-2343467_600x400.jpg

Established and profitable sales and service appliance business with a sales mix consisting of new products, parts and service.The business is located in a populated Southern NH area with above average median income. Although sales were impacted in 2020 as customers were reluctant to have delivery and service people in their homes, 2021 is returning to pre-Covid levels. This is a great opportunity for an individual or partners to take on an existing successful business. This could also be a good fit for another business with a similar customer base to expand their offerings. The business consisting of $45,000 worth of furniture, fixtures, equipment and one service vehicle, good will, non-compete agreement, training during transition to a new owner, introduction to vendors, suppliers and the buying group and long-term lease are available at an offering price of $195,000 plus, the cost of the inventory and supplies. The approximate value of the inventory and supplies is $35,000.

   



page 1 of 4 < Previous | Next >